Version as of October 5, 2022
- The Site Owner shall undertake to comply with strict confidence certain non-public, confidential, proprietary information, designated as proprietary or confidential by an appropriate stamp or title (electronic or printed as the case may be) and all information that is identified as confidential according to the current RF legislation. Privacy shall be provided to the information, received via Website (name, tel. number, contact person etc.) or to the information, received during the following collaboration with the potential Client of the Site Owner (the Client). The Сlient must be an adult.
- The Site Owner shall undertake to use Confidential information only for collaboration purpose with the Client as well as the final purpose to achieve – services provided to the Сlient.
- The Site Owner shall not disclose the Confidential Information to any third party other than its employees, its contractors and advisors, who have a need to have access to and knowledge of the Confidential Information solely for the Purpose defined in item 2 of the Policy.
- In case co-operation or any form of co-operation shall no longer pursued for any reason, the Site Owner shall agree to destroy on mutual consent all material carriers with such Confidential Information and all documents and materials based on and/or connected with it.
- The Site Owner shall further undertake to do everything necessary to prevent such Confidential Information from being passed on to
third parties by their employees or being abused by their employees.
Notwithstanding the above, information will not be considered as Confidential Information in the following cases:
- Information was or becomes generally available to the public other than through disclosure by the Site Owner or threw the Website;
- Information was available to the Site Owner on a non-confidential basis prior to its disclosure to the Site Owner under the present Policy as evidenced by the written records of the Client;
- Information becomes available to the Site Owner from a source not known to the Site Owner to have a duty of keeping confidentiality or non-use with regard to the information as evidenced by the written records of the Site Owner;
- The Site Owner shall not be liable for disclosure of, and the confidentiality obligations hereunder shall not apply to, any Confidential Information that is required to be disclosed by any applicable law or any governmental or other regulatory, administrative or judicial authority of any country or in compliance with the rules and regulations of the stock exchanges.
- If the Site Owner is requested to disclosure any Confidential Information in connection with any legal or administrative proceeding or investigation, the Site Owner agrees to notify the Client immediately of the existence, terms and circumstances surrounding such a request so that the Client may undertake appropriate measures.
- Upon written demand by the Client, the Site Owner shall: (i) cease using the Confidential Information, (ii) return the Confidential Information and all copies, notes or extracts thereof to the Client within seven (7) working days of receipt of demand; and (iii) upon request of the Client, certify in writing that the Site Owner has complied with the obligations set forth in this item. In all other cases, the storage of personal data and their withdrawal shall be carried out within the terms and procedure established by the current RF legislation.
- None of the Confidential Information disclosed by the Client constitutes any representation, warranty, assurance, guarantee or inducement with respect to the infringement of trademarks, patents, copyrights, any right of privacy, or any rights of third parties.
- The Site Owner shall be liable for the present Policy terms infringement in compliance with the current RF legislation.
- The Site Owner shall not be liable under or in connection with this Policy for any increased costs, loss of profits, loss of use, loss of contracts, loss of revenue or for any indirect or consequential loss, caused to the Client.
- In any case, the Site Owner shall use Confidential Information disclosed only to the extent necessary for the performance of the contract obligations with the Client.
- The Site Owner shall be entitled to change the Policy at any time, so all interested persons should regularly review it. Changes and explanations shall come into force immediately after their publication on the Website. In case the significant changes shall be made to the Policy, the Site Owner shall inform its Clients about the Policy update so that Clients know what information the Site Owner collects, how it uses it and under what circumstances shall transmit it to third parties.